Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The things I learned..

I have learned many things throughout this semester that will help me during my entire college career and even my life. Here is a list of ten of the things I learned:
1. I learned how to find the area of a Donut in Calculus. This is something that will have no part in my life, but the fact that I learned how to do it is an accomplishment.
2. In Composition I learned the list of the 20 most common errors made by college students. Knowing those mistakes will help me to avoid making them in the future.
3. I learned how to play volleyball by going to a few of the Women’s volleyball games. This sport is something that I will attend regularly next semester.
4. I learned how to find the molecular weight of molecules in chemistry. Since I am a biology major this will come in handy, especially in Chem. 2.
5. One of the most important things I learned is how to manage my time. Many reasons students don’t do well in college is because they have not learned how to do this. Now that I can, college life will go by much easier.
6. I also learned how to study for the tests I had. It was not an easy thing…but once I learned the tests seemed easier to me.
7. I learned how to do a blog. This may or may not come in handy, but it is always a good skill to have.
8. I learned how to make a club for the school. A couple of friends and I made a bobsledding club team. We are the first one in the nation, therefore are automatic national champions.
9. I learned how to do labs in biology. Before the class I had no idea what any of the tools were.
10. And lastly, I learned what it takes to be a college student. It is not as easy as I thought, but in the end it is worth it to get the education.

No comments:

Post a Comment