Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Fighting Secrets



Arguing is a part of our everyday life. Many people think arguing a simple yelling at somebody, but it is much more than that; it is an art. I personally have a certain way that I prefer to handle it. They can range from be very calm disagreement to heated yelling contests. When I personally get into an argument the first thing I do is to get the other person to calm down. I do not get mad easily at all, so I am very composed when I disagree with another person. I do not like to get angry because it shows weakness in controlling one's self, therefore I keep a calm mindset and let the other person make things go out of control. I react the way I do because I expect others will do the same for me. Sometimes arguing is necessary so to fight fair is the logical way to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment